- 20% off discount offered to groups of 10 or more.
- One complimentary ticket for group leaders with groups of 10 or more.
- Grouped seating for most enjoyable opera experience.
- Additional talks and tours available upon request and availability.
Contact & Booking
For questions and reservations please call our Audience Services Coordinator, Scott Gryder, at 312.704.8414 or email [email protected]
- How many people do I need to place a group order? -Groups of 10 or more are eligible for discounts.
- Do you have discounted rates for groups? -Discounted group rates are all seating sections (A-D) excluding A+ seats.
- Do I have to pay when I order? -With Group orders no money is due at the time of the initial order. A non-refundable 50% deposit that will be applied to the final ticket count is required within two weeks of the initial order. Final payment is due three weeks before the scheduled performance.
- Can I add or reduce the number of tickets in my order once I have contracted for a performance? -With a Group order final ticket count is due three weeks before the scheduled performance. Until that date, you may adjust the number of tickets in your group. Once the final payment is made, the contract is fulfilled and the tickets are non-refundable. Additional tickets may be purchased at the discounted rate up to one day before the performance depending upon availability and are to be paid for at the time of the order
- Are there discounted group rates for students? -Groups of students are welcome at the regular $15 student rate. Group leaders will receive one complimentary ticket for groups of 20 or more.
- Can I cancel tickets that I've purchased after my contract has been fulfilled? -Once a group has been contracted for a performance, the sale is final. Any tickets that go unused on the day of the performance may be given to a Chicago Opera Theater Ticketing Representative for a tax deductible donation letter which will be mailed to you and your organization at the address provided in the contract.
- How can I get my tickets? -Tickets can be mailed to the address provided if the order is completed three weeks before the performance date. Orders placed within three weeks of the performance date will be held at will call and are to be picked up by the group leader only and distributed to the group. Group tickets cannot be held under individual names.
- What time do we need to arrive for the performance? -We recommend that groups arrive with their group leaders one half hour before the performance so that they may pick up their tickets from will call and distribute them to their members with adequate time to find their seats